ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation by contributors
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:44:40 GMT
Just as a friendly reminder: readme.io hosting still opens us to the issue we've been
discussing at length. Namely - the source of the documentation isn't hosted on
the Apache premises. I remember there were some conversations with readme.io
folks to add some extras for the imports or something like that. Were there
any follow-ups on that front?

Sorry if I missed anything.
  Cos