ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting templated cache from data streamer.
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 08:33:56 GMT
I see, and adding this method will mandate creation of the delegate even
for data streamer?

Is it a bad tradeoff (known bad tradeoff) for the functionality mentioned?
I still feel there might be use case where on the fly streaming is
necessary and low number of caches are used (mitigating this concern to a
point).

--
Regards,

Atri