ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with scalar in 1.2.0
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:50:14 GMT
Valid point... We should either fix it and maintain it properly - or remove
it. As of today, special Scala DSL for Ignite provides only limited value
(essentially, just a collection of implicits). Since Scala 2.10+ Ignite can
be used almost as is from Scala.

--
Nikita Ivanov

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> From my side I am a little worried that once we remove scalar, we will
> start getting complaints.
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Yakov, do I correctly understand that issue should be about of removing
> > scalar from Ignite?
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Yakov Zhdanov <yzhdanov@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Agree with Nikita. Alex Kuznetsov, can you please clarify the scope
> (and
> > > file a ticket)?
> > >
> > > --Yakov

> > > ognen.duzlevski@gmail.com