ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: ConsistentId for IgniteConfiguration
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:07:09 GMT
Ira, usually we have xml file with node config and start several nodes.
What would happened if user specify consistent id in spring xml file and
start several nodes with same config?
Or in this case user should write as much xml files as much nodes he going
to start?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems