ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Query metrics...
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:03:26 GMT
Igniters,

I noticed that "IGNITE-1031 Query metrics updated incorrectly" was merged
into master.

So, I tested it a little. And have a question.

If I execute invalid sql (select from not existing table) I see that both
metrics updated: "Query Executions" and "Query Failures".

I think this is NOT correct, why we increment "Query Executions" in case of
failed query?
I some how feel that this metric should be incremented only for
successfully executed queries.

Thoughts?

In case if metric updated correctly, then javadocs
for QueryMetrics.executions() should be more detailed.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems