ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Ignite Web Control Center Architecture
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:12:27 GMT
Igniters,

I'm working on Web Control Center and first release is near.
In first release we will provide UI for cluster and caches configuration.

In next releases we will provide Monitoring, SQL and Schema Import Utility.
But those advanced features require access to Ignite cluster (for
Monitoring and SQL)
 and access to DB server for Schema Import.

After some thoughts we decided to create a so-called "web agent" it will be
started "near" cluster and DB will connect to it and send all needed info
to Web Control Center.

Any ideas, thoughts and suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems