ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Create cache and near cache from XML configuration on client node.
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:33:01 GMT
After reading documentation and source code I come to conclusion
that proper way to create near cache on client node is to use:
Ignition.loadSpringBean(...) API to create near cache from XML beans.

So, I will add such beans generation in Ignite Web Control Center
(IGNITE-843).

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems