ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Important: Git Policy Changed
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:34:23 GMT
As said above, squash should be used when merging to master (git merge
branchName --squash "Message"; there are checkboxes in Idea, too).
This way there is a single commit with a meaningful message in master, and
it does not matter what happened in the personal branch.

I think this is the simplest workflow.

Thanks,

Pavel Tupitsyn
GridGain Systems, Inc.