ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Important: Git Policy Changed
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:50:09 GMT
Alexey, we were talking about master->personal.

As for merging to master, there should be strictly one commit per feature.
This can be achieved in multiple ways (patch, merge/pull with squash). And
with squash, it does not matter how personal branch history looks.

Pavel Tupitsyn
GridGain Systems, Inc.
www.gridgain.com