ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ira Vasilinets <ivasilin...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: ConsistentId for IgniteConfiguration
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:00:20 GMT
ClusterNode.consistentId is consistent globally unique node ID and should
be the same after node restart. Node consistent id is a string that
contains node's addresses and port discovery number by default. After
restarting node default consistentId could change. I think that
IgniteConfiguration should have possibility to configurate constant node's
consistentId.