ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 22:57:25 GMT
Atri,

I would suggest you pick up 1 streamer ticket (whichever you like best) and
start working on it.

Please take a look at this page for guidelines -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Streamers+Implementation+Guidelines

If there is a need for a wiki page please let me know - I will create the
one for you.

Thanks!

--Yakov