ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Query metrics...
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:34:01 GMT
Alexey, Dmitry,

We have executions counter and failed execution counter. If execution
succeeded only one counter is incremented, otherwise both counters are
incremented (some of execution failed semantic).

Why should we change this logic? These metrics can be interpreted in
different ways. I think this behaviour is correct. I think that you are
right also. But it seems that there is no significant difference in
treatment of these metrics.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.