ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Important: Git Policy Changed
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 01:44:16 GMT
Folks,

Kindly reminder: when committing a patch provided by a contributor, do not
forget to specify --author tag with the commit in order to preserve the
identity of the person created the patch, for example:

git commit --author "Kale Libby <kate@hackers.org>" -m "Fixed NPE in REST
log command"

I have updated the document accordingly.

Thanks!
--Alexey