ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject IGNITE-950 (new marshaller mode) preliminary review
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 05:54:12 GMT
Igniters,

Denis and I have finished preliminary work on ticket ignite-950 which
allows object indexing without model classes presence on data nodes. The
change introduces new interface IgniteObject which represents serialized
objects that are able to peek field values without whole object
unmarshalling.

In my opinion the change is a step forward towards the transparent JSON
objects indexing, so I would love somebody from the community do review of
the changes so have enough feedback before the changes are merged.

Note that I am currently working on tests in this branch, so something
still may not work as expected.

--Alexey.