ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PRAM Distributed Sorting
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:34:01 GMT
Atri,

Is there any real world demand for this functionality?
You know, throwing code in is easy but then this code needs to be
maintained, its bad if this code is useful only for imaginary use cases.
And to be honest currently I don't understand a practical purpose of what
you are doing. Having said that you'd better clearly define on dev list
goals and design of subsystem you are willing to implement so that
committers can provide feedback as early as possible. Otherwise it may
appear that you will waste your time on something that will not be
accepted.

Sergi