ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JTA integration
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:02:27 GMT
This feature has to do with Ignite transactions automatically merging with
JTA /XA transactions. I think we should document existing behavior first,
before we start improving the design or deprecating methods.

Can someone who originally worked on the JTA/XA integration respond to
Valentin's questions?

Thanks,
D.