ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 17:44:25 GMT
GridGain community edition is not governed by Apache should have LGPL
turned on.

The LGPL profile in Maven should be turned on by default because our users
should build with LGPL libraries included. However, the Apache Ignite
binary release should have LGPL turned off, as users can download it
directly from the Apache Ignite website directly.

D.