ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project suggestions for MS
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:30:06 GMT
Hi Chandresh,

Welcome to Ignite community!

Please find instructions on how to contribute to Ignite here:
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community/contribute.html

I think Kafka ticket has already been closed, but the Storm streamer ticket
is Open:
http://s.apache.org/IGNITE-429

Would you be interested in working on it? If yes, please let me know your
Jira user name so I can add you as a contributor to the Ignite project. By
the way, you can use the Kafka streamer as an example for the Storm
streamer work.

If you have any questions, please send them here, to the dev list.

Thanks,
D.