ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thoughts on graduation?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 19:49:02 GMT
+1

My load has dropped _very_ significantly in the last a couple of months (given
that I was on vacation and other mentors were picking up my share of the load
;) But I really think there's not much I can be helping this podling with: you
guys are standing on your own feet now.

I don't see any reason not to start the community vote if 1.3 is in the works
and will be addressing all remaining issues.

Cos