ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Jevtic <markojev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build errors on bleeding edge
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 10:07:19 GMT
Atri,

You seem to have a network problem with maven connecting to the central repository. Are you
running behind some proxy? Or anything else in your network that could cause connection reset?

Try opening http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 <http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2>
if you are not behind the proxy.