ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artiom Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE 1017
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:34:12 GMT
Igniters,

I've looked at patch. It is consistent with ticket description.

But I see a problem with described in the task approach. From the task:

Node attribute value can be an object of any type, but
> ClusterGroup.forAttribute(..) method accepts only string as a value.
> Need to add new public ClusterGroup forAttribute(String name, @Nullable
> Object val) method and deprecate the existing one

In this case, all users who use forAttributes before will get deprecated
usages and will not be able to do anything with it (Actually all users,
which will try to use forAttribute with String or null).

I suggest just change type of value from String to Object and it will be
all fix.

Valentin, as soon as the ticket was created by you, do you have any
objections?

-- Artem --