ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Evdokimov <sevdoki...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Web config download
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:54:18 GMT
> 1. How many connections Jetty + H2 could handle?
> Do you have any experience?

I didn't use Jetty for production deployment, but there is no problem with
high load:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3834599/is-jetty-ever-used-for-production-deployment

> 2. What is the best way to store JSON into db and later read JSON from db?
What the JSON ? WebConfig stores Ignite configuration, it's a Java object.

Using unknown technology like Node.js slowly development a lot. It is a
pity to waste time learning Node.js as I will never use it in the future.
Node.js is not in java world, java developers write server side on java,
not on JavaScript.