ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Evdokimov <sevdoki...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Web config download
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:25:53 GMT
I doubt that people will install docker to run WebConfig.

If we expect running WebConfig on user machine node.js + mongoDB is a bad
choose. Most of our users are java developers, the plain way is to use
Jetty + H2 and pack whole WebConfig to single jar. User will be start it
using "java -jar webConfig.jar" without unnecessary actions.

As I understand, only Persistence feature requires installation WebConfig
on local machine, my be you should create separated project
PersistenceGenerator that will use Jetty+H2 and will be packed to single
jar.