ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE 1006
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:38:30 GMT
Thanks for your comments.

I am not sure if I understood your comments correctly.

For your concern about not reusing ClusterGroupAdapter#nodes, I mentioned
that I cannot see a clear mechanism of reusing existing nodes() (without
major refactoring of ClusterGroupAdapter#nodes which I try to avoid since
ClusterGroupAdapter#nodes is a heavily used method). If there is a method I
missed, please let me know.

For the tests, test I added gets all the hostnames for test cluster using
new method, gets localnode's hostnames and tests if all of localnode's
hostnames are present in hostnames result returned by hostNames() method. I
did not understand your concern around it (is it that test cluster might
have single node)? Please elaborate a bit.

Thanks!

--
Regards,

Atri