ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Gaining insights into CI Process
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 05:07:01 GMT
Apologies if I am making too much noise about this.

I submitted patch for IGNITE 917 yesterday. As per CI Process mentioned I
reassigned JIRA to Yakov, since CI Process mentioned that JIRA has to be
reassigned to committer but I was not sure whom to assign it to so I
reassigned it to the creator of the JIRA.

My suggestion is to have a wiki page which tells the areas that committers
handle so that it's easier to identify subset of committers to reassign a
JIRA.

Thoughts?