ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build errors on bleeding edge
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:26:16 GMT
Thanks for pointing that out.

I did that and got this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ignite-core: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.ignite:ignite-core:jar:1.1.1-SNAPSHOT:
The following artifacts could not be resolved: mx4j:mx4j-tools:jar:3.0.1,
commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.4: Could not transfer artifact
mx4j:mx4j-tools:jar:3.0.1 from/to central (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connection reset -> [Help 1]

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Atri,
>
> Ignite 1.0.0 have compatibility issues with openjdk.
> Please chekout from refs/heads/ignite-sprint-5 and try to build again.
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  mvn -v
> > Apache Maven 3.0.4
> > Maven home: /usr/share/maven
> > Java version: 1.7.0_79, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> > Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre
> > Default locale: en_IN, platform encoding: UTF-8
> > OS name: "linux", version: "3.2.0-44-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
> > "unix"
> >

> > Yes, I used mvn clean package -DskipTests
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Anton Vinogradov <
> avinogradov@gridgain.com
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Atri,
> > >
> > > Please execute:
> > > mvn -v
> > > and reply with results.
> > >
> > > Also, please specify what command do use use to start build.
> > > is it "mvn clean package -DskipTests"?
> > > Seems you are using incompatible set of profiles.

> before

> > not
> > artifact

> > > avinogradov@gridgain.com