ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Merge errors
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:55:19 GMT
Folks,

I am trying to merge ignite-sprint-5 into my patch branch and I get merge
conflict errors like:

#    both modified:      examples/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/aop/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/aws/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/clients/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/cloud/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/codegen/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/core/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/extdata/p2p/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/extdata/uri/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/gce/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/geospatial/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/hadoop/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/hibernate/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/indexing/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/jcl/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/jta/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/log4j/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/rest-http/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/scalar/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/schedule/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/schema-import/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/slf4j/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/spring/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/ssh/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/tools/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/urideploy/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/visor-console/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/visor-plugins/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/web/pom.xml
#    both modified:      modules/yardstick/pom.xml
#    both modified:      pom.xml

I have not made changes to pom.xml files and have only made change to
ClusterGroupAdapter.java.

Please advise.

--
Regards,