ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Kozlov <skoz...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Error when starting grid by client node
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 20:36:34 GMT
Client node started via ignite.sh (I added client mode property in
/config/default-config.xml) just waits a server nove and prints out
following
[23:35:05,595][WARNING][tcp-client-disco-msg-worker-#7%null][TcpDiscoverySpi]
No addresses registered in the IP finder (
will retry in 2000ms): TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder [mcastGrp=228.1.2.4,
mcastPort=47400, resWaitTime=500, addrReqAttem
pts=2, locAddr=null, super=TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder [addrs=[],
super=TcpDiscoveryIpFinderAdapter [shared=true]]]

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've found that we have unexpected error while starting grid by client
> node.
> Seems it has to be an error like "Grid can not be started by client node".
>
> See Issue for details

Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com