ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Web config download
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:49:00 GMT
Just my thoughts.

We could implement some abstraction layer for backend persistence.
And in case of user download we will package with H2 as default storage.

But in case of heavy load any other db could be used, but will require
manual installation and configuration.

We are expecting million requests per second?
I think H2 will be enough? What do you think?

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> And what do you suggest we use as persistence on the backend? Currently we
> use Mongo.
>
> D.
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vladykin@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > And there is nothing to do from scratch here, all the html and client
> side
> > js are the same, just switch backend.
> >
> > Sergi

> > > I think at current stage if it takes two days to switch things, then it
> > > makes sense. We will not be able to do it later.
> > >
> > > We will need to have a separate distribution for each supported
> platform.
> > > And test each individually.
> > >
> > > Sergi

> the