ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: June 2015 Report
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 18:41:46 GMT
We are past due. Can I help? Here is the template -- from
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2015 -- and report from last period:

--------------------IgniteA unified In-Memory Data Fabric providing
high-performance, distributed in-memory data management software layer
between various data sources and userapplications.Ignite has been
incubating since 2014-10-01.Three most important issues to address in
the move towards graduation:  1.  2.  3.Any issues that the Incubator
PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to beaware of?How has the community
developed since the last report?How has the project developed since
the last report?Date of last release:  XXXX-XX-XXWhen were the last
committers or PMC members elected?

IgniteA unified In-Memory Data Fabric providing high-performance,
distributed in-memory data management software layer between various
data sources and userapplications.Ignite has been incubating since
2014-10-01.Three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation:  1. Finish migration to Apache process (DONE)  2. Grow
active and healthy community around Apache Ignite product.  3. Get on
a stable release schedule and have 3 successful product
releases.Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board
wish/need to beaware of?  None at the moment.How has the community
developed since the last report?  - Several contributors expressed
interest in contributing.  - Added 3 committersHow has the project
developed since the last report?  - Submitted RC1 for a vote.  -
Submitted RC2 for a vote.  - Added public builds on TeamCity:
http://204.14.53.152/  - Completed Apache Ignite documentation.  -
Documented most features on Apache Ignite website.  - Started passing
most of JCache (JSR107) TCK test suiteDate of last release:  No
releases yet: the code is still in the migration phaseWhen were the
last committers or PMC members elected?  01/20/2015 Added 3 additional
committers