ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Murador <murador.gianfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Acceptable Patch Format
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 08:06:55 GMT
Hi Artem,
 I'm going to run the following commands to create the patch.  are these
steps correct ?

## Get the repo
git clone -b ignite-sprint-5 https://github.com/apache/incubator-ignite.git
git checkout -b ignite-788

## Commit the changes
git commit -a -m 'Ignite 788 Implementation';
git checkout -b ignite-sprint-5
git merge ignite-788

## launch the script to create a file patch
scripts/git-format-patch.sh

Thank you,
 Regards, Gianfranco