ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web config download
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:52:12 GMT
Guys,

To be honest I don't know why we choose this stack which is completely
alien to java when our main product is java based. I'm sure in the future
we will need better level of integration between them not only for Ignite
SQL schema import.

Jetty it is a battle tested server, I think we can go ahead with it.
Moreover if we will not be satisfied we can replace it with something else
easily, while I don't know how we will replace node.js in a case.

As for JSON Alexey, please describe what kind of operations we do with JSON
data and why we can't store it just as a String and be as DB neutral as
possible?

Sergi