ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Improve Ignite GIT Process
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 13:50:33 GMT
Let's have a vote on the GIT structure proposed by the community (mainly
Brane and Cos).

- Master should become the development branch for the next release.
- All individual ticket branches should be created off of the master branch.
- When we are working on the 2 releases in parallel, we should create a
special release branch and merge it back to master, once the master branch
has been released.
- Master gets tagged for every release.
- Same CI rules as we have now apply - all CI tests must pass before the
merge of ticket branches to the master branch.

Please vote:
+1 - I agree with the new structure
0 - don't care
-1 - I disagree (explain why).