ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couple more NEWBIE tickets
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 08:08:36 GMT
Marko,

I have added you to the list of Ignite contributors in Jira and assigned
INIGTE-945 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-945> to you. You
can now assign tickets to yourself, so feel free to pick another ticket if
you would like to work on anything else.

Looking forward to your contributions. You will be eligible to become a
committer once your first contribution is accepted.

Thanks,
D.