ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Jevtic <markojev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making Ignite In-Memory File System mountable
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 02:08:12 GMT
Sorry for dropping like this in the topic :)

But I think it would be extremely useful if we Ignite would provide an API to virtually expose
structures in cache.
Like computing on fly (on access) csv/excel files or pdf reports from cache, besides the regular
usage to access Ignite’s file system.

Just an idea.