ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving off of readme.io forums
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 12:31:23 GMT
On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> Would be nice to hear from everyone else as well, should we migrate to the
> user list or stay with readme.io?

Mailing list for sure. There is a set of questions that do not fit a dev
list that could go onto a user list. Not everyone wants to go to a website
to ask questions, check for replies etc. - to me that's added work that I
will probably not undertake. As a result, people like me may not be
offering their own experiences and answers to questions they could answer.