ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring ignite
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 02:37:41 GMT
Dmitriy,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Ognen Duzlevski <
> ognen.duzlevski@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have updated the javadoc for the withAsync() method in ignite-sprint-4
> branch: Gets instance of this component with asynchronous mode enabled.
>
> I have also updated the documentation:
> http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.0/docs/async-support#igniteasyncsupport

Thanks!

> This will be greatly appreciated. Is there a particular area where you
> would like to start?
>
> Also, it would be great for the community and users if you could create a
> few blogs about your experiences with Ignite as well.

I was thinking about writing a blog with the experience so far.

I can start where I started first time I saw ignite. There will always be
people who are very proficient (more than me) who don't need to be coddled.
However, there are plenty of people who need the guidance, some more, some
less :-). Let me write something and I will submit it for review here.

Ognen