ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artiom Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Insert support for log4j2 [IGNITE-788]
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 10:19:09 GMT
Hi Glanfranco,

Only commiters can commit to repository.

According to contribution process (see
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html)

   -
   - you should submit a patch in Jira and assign to a committer
   - Send email to the dev list stating that patch is ready
   - The committer will provide comments after review.
   - If the patch is rejected, address comments and repeat the process.

The commiters list can be found at the end of "community" page.

-- Artem --