ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artiom Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Jira usernames
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 12:58:35 GMT
On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:

> On 21.05.2015 21:07, Artiom Shutak wrote:
> > Hi, Igniters,
> >
> > Respond to this email with your jira username.
> >
> > I will add your username to "approved patchers list" and it will enable
> > auto patch validation mechanism for you.
>
> Sounds good, but ... if someone not on the list attaches a patch to a
> new issue, and one of us reviews it and finds it at least nominally
> passable (e.g., free of backdoors etc): is there any way to "approve"
> the patch without resubmitting it?
>
> My point is that committers will just commit most of the time; patches
> will be submitter by people who're not committers.
>
> -- Brane

Brane,

If someone will be added to "approved patchers" list then all him
attachments will be automatically valid to trigger TC test builds for the
patches. And all TC test tasks will be automatically run (if all another
conditions pass, like jira status and attached file extension).

Also, I think to do special build to run manually all TC test tasks by
patch-file-url / patch-file-id. Currently, it can be done by jira-number:
RunAllTestBuilds
<http://204.14.53.152/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite_RunAllTestBuilds>.

-- Artem --