ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Evdokimov <sevdoki...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Client Mode and Discovery
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 21:47:12 GMT
I've merged TcpDiscoverySpi and TcpClientDiscoverySpi, now
only TcpDiscoverySpi is preset.
TcpDiscoverySpi will work in client mode if
IgniteConfiguration.isClientMode == true. If you want to start
TcpDiscoverySpi in server mode regardless of
IgniteConfiguration.isClientMode you can set
TcpDiscoverySpi.setForceServerMode(true)