ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC2)
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 13:18:15 GMT
Cos, Yakov,

I've fixed rat issues and removed insecure text from devnotes. Devnotes
will be fully refactored during sprint-5.

Also since next vote sources and binaries will be provided by svn link (
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ignite/ignite-rc*).
Keys will be published each time because commiter may vary from one release
to another.

Changes will be avaliable at RC3.