ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Bachinskiy <sbachins...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: automatic patch validation on TC
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 10:24:10 GMT
Cos, agents in docker container 2 of them in master  - you can login to
root shell of agent by shell command - docker -i -t container_id bash, id
of container you can get by command - docker ps (all enabled and running
containers)
to another machine with agents you can login by ip 204.14.53.153 and user
gg with password Gr1dGa1N

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I managed to get into the master, but I can not get into master server,
> but I
> can not get into slaves machines as the ip addresses listen in the TC
> server
> are from private network and master doesn't have a routing there.
>
> How I can get into slaves to change on the jira-cli tools? Or shall I just
> make a tiny build and try to execute it from there?
>
> Thanks
>   Cos
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:05PM, Sergey Bachinskiy wrote:
> > Cos, could you pls give example how you get attachment or comment from
> jira
> > issue?
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Yakov
> > >
> > > Yes, cli works on my local machine. In fact I am using this version of
> cli
> > > work with ASF JIRA for years. This
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-495 is populated via cli
> > > only -
> > > no manual edits.
> > >
> > > Unfortunately, I wasn't able to verify the slaves last night - we'll
> try
> > > today. Thanks!
> > >   Cos

> > > Administration