ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGFS
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 18:04:25 GMT
I already raised question about backups several months ago but no
implementation decisions were made.
I am not aware of any architectural problems preventing us form having
backups, but currently backups is prohibited eplicitly, and user will get
validation error if backup is configured on data cache. However, this makes
sense in the most common use case - IGFS as a caching layer over some
perstent file system.