ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Insert support for log4j2 [IGNITE-788]
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 10:45:20 GMT
Can anyone in community help? Perhaps, Artem? I think we need to create a
new empty module so Gianfranco can start with another logger implementation.

Gianfranco, logger can be configured at startup
- org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration#getGridLogger. Is
this what you are looking for?

Thanks!

--Yakov

: