ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Version ID
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 18:28:19 GMT
As a matter of fact all artifacts that are expected to be deployed
have to have an incubating tag.

Btw, most of the project I've seen just add it to the artifact
version -- this seems to be the easiest and the most convenient
way. Not sure why you guys decided to mangle the artifact
name itself.

Thanks,
Roman.