ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Ignite on Zeppelin (ZEPPELIN-63)
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 23:50:41 GMT
Hello everyone,

I want to raise question on Ignite JDBC-based interpreter on top of
Zeppelin. As I mentioned before, we would like to get that integration
before end of May, so we can present it on the IMC summit coming up in June.

The ticket has been filed, but there was little activity on it, given that
everyone is probably busy. Would you be interested if someone from the
Ignite community picks it up and implements it?

Here is the link to the ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-63

D.