ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrating Apache Ignite with Mesos
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 22:40:42 GMT
On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 10:16 AM, haosdent <haosdent@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about tachyon? https://github.com/mesosphere/tachyon-mesos I just
> search it from github.

Thanks, this is helpful. Ignite actually also has a hadoop-compliant
in-memory file system, so we may be adding 2 integrations, one for the
in-memory data fabric, and another for the file system.

Is mesosphere github repository a general place where such integrations are
hosted? Or is there a special Apache repository for Apache projects?