ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Indexing primitive types
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 06:51:05 GMT
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vladykin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Current workaround is to create separate class with single annotated
> primitive field.
>
> Created issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-930
> Will fix it soon.

Thanks Sergi!

I also agree that this should be fixed.  Many performance tests are done
with primitive keys and values, and last thing we want is to have poor
performance due to counter-intuitive configuration. I this can be done
quickly enough, I would even include this fix into 1.1 and resubmit the
vote.

D.