ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Marko Jevtic <markojev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making Ignite In-Memory File System mountable
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 02:18:18 GMT
No, but that’s a good idea. Not sure if PDF format can be streamed/processed parallely.

I thought, if you would bind FUSE to expose Ignite’s file system, I would leave an API for
the developer, to let him expose the data in Ignite. Since it’s a user-space file system,
we can expose directories/files as we want.
I see that as useful, as one can later mount the file system via smb/cifs to other platforms
and have access to in-memory real time system with reports etc… Something similar that Alfresco
is doing with JLan.

I might be wrong :)