ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Key-signing party...
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 09:48:23 GMT
Guys,

to prepare for key signing please familarize yourself and follow
    https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PgpKeySigning

I have spoken on the phone with Yakov and I will be stopping by at your office
this Wednesday, the 27th, around 13:00. Would be happy to chat about Apache
and all that stuff as well.

Looking forward to meet you all!
  cos